Gee are looking for a mid-level Front-end Developer to join our fast-paced and highly respected digital agency.
Links to existing non-templated responsive work is a must.
To be effective in this role, you'll need to have a strong feel for best practice, but also know when best practice must give way to business requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Know your way around Photoshop
- Ability to write robust code for integration with Content Management Systems
- Awareness of accessibility, usability, UX, IA
- Very strong ability to deal with cross-browser issues
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Building and maintaining large front-end frameworks
- Know your way around popular CMS platforms and Ecommerce systems
- Understanding of SEO guidelines
- Basic PHP or .NET knowledge
- Experience with SVN, Gulp/Grunt
- HTML5 display ads animation
The position is full-time. Salary will be based on experience and most importantly TALENT.
If this sounds like you get in touch with us!