Wouldn’t you like to know – obviously ! If you were intending to pay an invoice thankyou – we accept Visa, Mastercard and Bitcoin.
Being independent has some big advantages. It allows us to be discreet and private. More importantly it protects our clients IP and their privacy. That being said we do love studying our ASX listed competitors who need to divulge an extraordinary amount of what we consider private information about their clients. We also get to learn how much money those poor clients waste on unnecessary overheads. You won’t find any committees here, and you won’t find us trumpeting to the public information on our clients.
- 2000 Pretty tough start, lots of begging and pleading
- 2001 More begging and pleading for opportunities
- 2002 Pretty much the same as 2001
- 2003 Hired our first full time employee – pretty stressful year
- 2004 Hired our second full time employee
- 2005 Hired our 3rd and 4th employee, perhaps actually made a profit
- 2006 Was a lot like 2005 with a lot of 2001 thrown in
- 2007 We had a good year, started to find our feet
- 2008 Hit a stride here, was good year, Jeremy joins the team
- 2009 Was a replay of 2008
- 2010 Steady growth, team has grown, numbers have grown
- 2011 Steady growth – New office digs, Jeremy makes partner
- 2012 Steady growth
- 2013 Steady growth
- 2014 Was a great year, this was a big leap forward for us
- 2015 Built on 2014
- 2016 Steady growth
- 2017 We are having a very good YTD - Lots of changes in the industry and amongst our team. Every year has it’s challenges, in every business, not just ours. We stand ready to always put our best foot forward, we consider ourselves in the mode of Fast Forward at all times.
So that’s about as much as we feel like disclosing ! Gee is financially sound and we do everything by the book. We have had team members with us more than 10 years, one for 15 who recently relocated. This does we feel speak volumes about what it is like to work in the Gee family.