The information on this web site is provided in good faith and Gee Digital believes it to be accurate. Unless stated otherwise, all information on this web site is supplied without any warranty, express or implied, condition or other term as to the quality of any services or their suitability for any particular purpose.
Gee Digital is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss of income, profit, business contracts or goodwill or any indirect or financial loss suffered whether arising in contract, negligence or otherwise arising in connection with use of this web site. To the extent permitted by law, Gee Digital's liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited to the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
This web site is the copyright property of Gee Digital. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this web site; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website,
LINKED WEB SITES
This web site may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Links to those web sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of those web sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on those other web sites.
Please note that we are the best multimedia developers in the land and you will not get better service or standards of output anywhere else. If you have read this far then you are almost as attentive to detail as we are.
Please note that we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for the privacy or security practices of any other web sites which you may be able to access through our site, or for our customers' level of compliance with our code.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Gee Digital collects different information about you at different times. There are 4 broad categories of information that we collect from you:
- When you first sign up or contract with Gee Digital for our services, or when you make an enquiry about our services, we request information such as your name, address, telephone number, domain name, email details of your primary and secondary contacts.
- We may also monitor and/or record telephone conversations with you from time to time in order to train staff and to improve our service to you.
NON PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION.
- In addition to the information you specifically provide above, Gee Digital operates statistics gathering software on its web site to collect information about the number of visitors coming to the site. No identifying information is collected by this software. The software records the IP address of the visitor only. We use this information to improve our own technical structure and performance, and to determine which areas of our web site are most popular.
OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION.
If you respond voluntarily to our surveys or other interactive communications, we collect the responses and use the information to improve the quality and range of Gee Digital's products and services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED ON A WEB SITE HOSTED BY GEE Digital.
Gee Digital will have personal information stored on our servers due to the fact that we host web sites of other organisations. Any information that is submitted to or collected by these organisations will be physically located on a Gee Digital's server. This information, whether voluntarily provided or not, will not be used or released by Gee Digital in any manner, and it will be kept strictly confidential, unless we are required to release the information by law.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE HAVE COLLECTED?
We collect and use your personal information to operate our web site and deliver our services to you. We will use your personal information to provide you with: technical support, billing and credit control, sales support, product and website development and marketing services and information.
WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO:
- contact you in relation to upgrading your use of our services, special offers (from us, or on behalf of third parties), with newsletters, surveys, and individual service audits. monitor and address complaints, other feedback, and to resolve disputes;
- in the case of ABNs, to verify your identity;
We will treat all information we collect from you as strictly confidential. Gee Digital does not rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. We will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, license, share or pass onto any third party (other than those who are contracted or supply services to Gee Digital including spam filter operators) any personal information that you may have provided to us unless we have your express consent to do so, other than in the circumstances set out in the next paragraph.
WE WILL DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WITHOUT NOTICE OR CONSENT, ONLY:
- if we are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the laws, applicable code of conduct or legal process served on us in relation to our business or web site;
- to protect and defend the rights or property of Gee Digital;
- if we consider it necessary to do so in order to enforce or apply the terms of any of our agreements with you;
- to contractors providing licensed collections services, credit card payment processing and CRM services, who comply with our privacy and security policies;
- if we sell our business or part of it; and
- in extreme circumstances, to protect the personal safety of users of Gee Digital's services, its web site, our staff or the public.
Gee Digital has implemented security features in our database to protect your personal information from unauthorised access. We maintain our servers and offices in a controlled, secured environment. Only staff who need to have access to your personal information in order to perform their job function are authorised to access the database. Constant changes to the Internet and technology mean that we cannot guarantee that data transmission will be 100% secure, or safe from attack by unauthorised intruders.
OTHER DISCLOSURE BY YOU
You should never reveal your password to third parties. If you lose control of your password, you may lose control over your personal information and may be liable for actions taken on your behalf by third parties using your password and/or personal information. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change it.
If you collect personal information which you keep on servers provided by Gee Digital as part of our service to you (including email), you alone are responsible for compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) in respect of that information. We take no responsibility for your dealings with personal information you collect.
OTHER DISCLOSURE BY US
This is most boring page of our site. If you have actually read this page, and read this far, then we already share something wonderful with each other, we call it ATD, Attention To Detail. We commend you on yours. Please note that we are the best digital team in the Southern Hemisphere, perhaps the world, so if your wobbling around whether we should be considered for engagement, please, save yourself the time and effort of trawling through the pretenders and just reach out to us.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT PRIVACY AND OUR COMPLAINT HANDLING PROCEDURE
If you have any complaints relating to the management of your personal information or if you believe there has been a breach of the APPs by Gee Digital, please forward your complaint in writing to our Privacy Officer at the address or email address below.
Our Privacy Officer will consider the complaint and advise you of their decision in writing within a reasonable time from receipt of the complaint. If our Privacy Officer decides that there has been a breach of the APPs, s/he will endeavour to ensure that the breach is rectified within 30 days from the date of the decision and will update you in writing. If the breach has not been rectified within 30 days, then our Privacy Officer will inform Gee Digital’s Principal in order to resolve the matter.
If you are still not satisfied after lodging a complaint with us and given us a reasonable time to respond, then we suggest that you contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by:
Phone: 1300 363 992 (local call cost, but calls from mobile and pay phones may incur higher charges). If calling from overseas (including Norfolk Island): +61 2 9284 9749 TTY: 1800 620 241 (this number is dedicated to the hearing impaired only, no voice calls.) TIS: Translating and Interpreting Service: 131 450 (If you don’t speak English or English is your second language and you need assistance and ask for the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner)
Post: GPO Box 2999 Canberra ACT 2601
Fax: +61 2 9284 9666
Contact Our Privacy Officer
Please contact our Privacy Officer on the contact details below if you would like to:
Level 4, West Tower,
608 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, 3004
Telephone: 03 9521 7872