ASP.NET MVC Developer - Senior
We are looking for a strong ASP.NET MVC developer with a passion for analysing and solving business problems to join our highly respected digital agency.
In this permanent position, you'll have the opportunity to work with some of Australia's biggest brands in one of Melbourne's best digital teams.
The responsibilities of the role are weighted towards hands-on development with a mix of typical business analyst duties such as scoping, estimating and managing requirements.
This role also provides a great opportunity, for the right candidate, to grow into a leadership position with client-facing aspects and the ability to influence the overall technical direction of the agency.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- C#, ASP.NET MVC/Web API
- XML, basic HTML & CSS
- Web/WCF Services
- In-depth knowledge of MS SQL Server with ability to use either established ORMs or write your own code with an emphasis on performance, security and scalability
- Experience integrating with web-service based APIs (payment gateways, POS, etc)
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Umbraco experience
- Understanding of SEO/UX/UI guidelines
- Unit testing and CI best practices
- Experience using/integrating with cloud-based services such as AWS, MS Azure, etc.
Links to existing work are highly valued and will help you stand out from the pack.
Gee's collaborative and dynamic working environment will ensure you are exposed to projects with varying size, technology and timeframes across a large range of well known clients.
Salary will be based on experience and talent. Your ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines and thrive under pressure will make you eligible for quarterly reviews and further career growth.
Please email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org