Are you an experienced digital producer? Would you like the opportunity to take digital projects from start to finish?
We are seeking a self starter who is highly motivated to join our boutique digital agency. This job is not for the faint hearted. You will thrive under pressure, love autonomy and responsibility, love liaising with clients and most of all, collaborating with our development teams to deliver outstanding technical solutions.
You will be responsible for working across multiple projects that are a mix of campaign and website development work, and will be responsible for seeing projects through from inception to implementation. You will be working with our clients to formulate strategy, scope and quote work, and manage the design, development and delivery stages.
You must have strong project management abilities and understand that we are a small agency and this is a hands on role. You will be passionate about making your mark on every project and have the tenaciousness required to succeed in this role.
A passion for UX and project management are essential, as well as a solid understanding of current technologies and digital production processes.
In return we offer you the career potential to progress to executive level and build a team, as well generous remuneration and work life balance.
- Solid experience in a digital production role
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Business analysis skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of digital landscape
- Working knowledge of Jira, Agile Methods, Google docs, Gantt tools
- To lead the delivery of wireframes and designs, functional documentation, project plans and pricing
- To manage the scope and resourcing of projects and communicate status and milestones and facilitate changes of scope
- To clearly communicate technical solutions to clients and internal management
- To be accountable for the successful end to end delivery of projects
- To be responsible to manage projects to budget and manage clients expectations
Take your career to the next level, apply now
Please email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org