Senior Digital Producer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Digital Producer to work with one of Melbourne's best digital teams. This is a core position at a well established and talented team which involves leadership and sound management. There is also enormous room for growth.
Your key objective will be to support and enhance the production team in non-technical areas such as Account and Project Management. To be successful in this role you will need to have a very proactive, organised & collaborative approach with clients (e.g. following up assets, scoping requirements, designing solutions) as well as the internal production team (e.g. following up demos, high level testing, liaison, etc).
You’ll be in charge of managing the delivery of a wide range of digital services including websites, eCommerce, campaigns, UX and project management for both new and existing clients.
An ability to effectively liaise with the production team and clients to produce accurate estimates and scopes of work will be required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail - ability to pick up any issues before sending demos to clients
- Ability to construct well formatted, clear & concise emails
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Digital agency experience
- Project management experience
- Team management abilities
- Ability to understand and scope our requirements
- Ability to problem solve and provide innovative digital direction
- A solid understanding of the digital landscape
- Ability to manage internal/external stakeholders
- Understanding of of web technologies, interaction design, UX etc
- Creative and analytical problem solving skills
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Advertising Agency experience
- Passion for technology
- Energy and drive, self starter, self manager
- Any commercial design or development experience is highly desirable
- Coding and technical background and interests
- Excellent skills using Jira and Agile Methods
Gee's diverse portfolio of clients will mean exposure to a wide variety of projects across a range of technologies.
Salary will be based on experience and talent. Your ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines and thrive under pressure will make you eligible for quarterly bonuses and further career growth.
Take your career to the next level -
Please email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org